Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving Thanks & Turkeys

I know, I know. I have been sucking at the blog thing lately. Okay, I give. I am sorry. So here are some way late Thanksgiving pictures.

In my little family I have started a bit of a tradition known as the "Thanksgiving Day Turkey Hat".

I know I am weird but Thanksgiving needed a little spice and I had construction paper.


This year my turkey had a little accident on my nose. Here we are posing in our Turkey Day best.






Max refused the hat, but was cool with a clip on tie.


Daddy and Ronan did not choose to have hats. Maybe it is a women only tradition?


Stink's boyfriend came over for some sweet Mario cart. He and I took a "cool people wear glasses" picture. We are cool, just look at us.


Ronan was licked to death by the dog post turkey so he needed a bath.


We ended the day with a little snuggle time on the couch. Ronan was in heaven with all of the attention lavished on him by Nana and Auntie Stink.

It was a good day.


Especially for the dogs. John gave them ALL the leftover turkey. They ate it right off the bones. Gross.

**If you noticed all the outfit changes that happened for various people during this "one day" you are smart. These pictures actually sum up three or four days surrounding Thanksgiving....
Just trying to tell a little cohesie story here on the 'ol blog...

2 people had this to say...:

Shaunika said...

Super cute pictures! Fun hats!

Casie said...

I LOVE your mom's hat! That's awesome! What a cool tradition.