Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What We Have Been Up To...

Nana was here for Thanksgiving. Ronan loves his Nana. He says "Nana?" all day
.





Ronan discovered that he loves it when daddy gives him a bath. I guess it is a lot more fun that when Mommy does. The entire time I am bathing him I am saying, "Sit down Ronan, the bath is not a good place to stand up. You will fall."
Dads are a lot more chill.


Daddy turned 30. Rona had a great time with all the balloons, or "balloo" as he calls them.
John had his 30th birthday dinner at the Bombay House with a lot of friends and family.
I made him that cake. Looks like a drum, right? Crafty.






Ronan and I embraced our inner nerd with Auntie's glasses. Ronan encourages you to take a little time with your inner nerd too.





Ronan also learned that pens are fun with Daddy.
What have you been up to?

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until you guys get here. Love my Beego! You guys are ok too!
Love,
Nana