Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pity Party

I am having a pity party for myself.
For my hair.
My lack of hair.
I have super fine hair.

The kind that blows away in the wind.
The kind that you put in a pony tail and it disappears.
I hate my hair.
I hate my hair so much.
I am going to be bald by the time that I am 30. (That is only a couple years away...)
I want to be have hair like this:



The girl or even that guy. He has way better hair than me.
My sisters both have thick mountains of hair from my Mother.
I do not.
I want to be able to do cute things with masses of my own hair. But I can't.
The most creative I can get is a freaking headband.
A jankie plastic one.
I am not even really allowed to wear a ponytail because my hair breaks so easily.
I can't have long hair because it looks nasty.
I can't put in extensions because it pulls out the hair I have.
The only time I have had good hair was when I was pregnant.
So I have to become Mrs. Duggar if I want to have good hair...

Dear Elton John,
What the heck did you do, and how much did it cost?




PS-
Does this girl's hair look dumb? I have similar hair and tried this. John said it looked dumb.
But he is a dude...
Could I pull this off? Or am I too old?
Opinions for the sad hair girl, please.

7 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you could pull it off or not, i'm not the best judge of such things... but I rather like that hairstyle on the females.

Cory

Missy Violet said...

I liked your hair! I didn't notice any thin-ness when you were down here!

I like the style on the girl, but it has to be done right. It's a casual my-hair-is-dirty-but-I'm-still-hot look.

Plus, it's cold out... rock the beanies! And a cute little bow makes any hair-do better.

<3

Unknown said...

i think its cute and if we are to old to rock it then i never got the memo cause i wear my hair like that on a few occasions every month. And i am in agreement about the bows. I <3 bows and need to make some new ones... i will make you one if you tell me the colors and if miss violet reads this if she tells me what colors she likes i will send hers soon too :)

Unknown said...

i think its cute and if we are to old to rock it then i never got the memo cause i wear my hair like that on a few occasions every month. And i am in agreement about the bows. I <3 bows and need to make some new ones... i will make you one if you tell me the colors and if miss violet reads this if she tells me what colors she likes i will send hers soon too :)

Anonymous said...

My hairdresser swears by hats, and you could do that to give your hair a chance to grow back on days when you are tired of it. She says DSW has great hats. I will have to look. You are just sassy enough to pull off a good beanie or the like.
Nana

Liquidambar Studio said...

I am with you all the way on the baby-fine hair. I did find one of those hair clip that has tons of braids attached and you put your hair in a ponytail and clip that over it. I didn't get one of those cheepy ones, but one that was made to match my hair color. My husband loved it! Here is a pic if you want to see. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2724/4020326551_4a57537043_m.jpg

Anonymous said...

You are getting your extensions at the wrong place....what method did they use???
I've used extensions for two years now, and wouldn't be without them with my hair longer. My hair is very fine too, and they add needed volume.
I go to Christina at Remedez in the orem mall. It can get pricey, but it is really worth it.

Auntie Hil