Friday, October 16, 2009

Anger, Cookies, then Babies

1. ANGER


I have been trying to upload a video for two days!
That's is right, TWO DAYS!
I have let it load over night and in the morning, nothing.
Blogger is temperamental.
It is driving me nuts.
I am thinking about moving to type pad.
I would gladly pay $15.00 a month to have an easier time posting.
::growl::


2. COOKIES

Ronan and I made Martha Stewart's Pumpkin Cookies. They were so good that John's buddies ate them all up and I didn't get to take a picture of them. Make some. They kick the store bought cookies little cookie behinds.

I added chocolate chips to the batter, and mine were better than Martha's originals. Get the details here.





( Lovin' the chocolate crumbs around his little mouth.)

3. BABIES


Does this picture make you baby hungry? That sounds so wrong, baby hungry. I makes me think of eating babies.


Anyhoo...

I need another little baby. They are so fun. I just don't think I want to have morning sickness or fat ankles. Let's also skip the "reflux" and the whole feeling like a whale part too.

Man, now that I think about it, my pregnancy seems brutal. Once I sat up in bed and coughed which made me barf and pee a little on myself at the same time. Seriously. Who does that? Oh yeah, all pregnant ladies.






2 people had this to say...:

Lacey said...

Ha ha ya I get the craving to have another but then I remember the last year of what I went through with pregnancy and brand new baby and waiting another couple years doesnt seem so bad ha ha

Shaunika said...

LOL!! LOL!! That blog was sooo funny! Cough...barf...pee! Oh man, pregnancy sucks sometimes! The thing I love about being pregnant is that it's the only socially acceptable time in a woman's life to be super huge! As a matter of fact, people even think you're cute!