Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cookie Monster

I decided to make a big fat batch of pumpkin cookies for the hundredth time this season. This group of cookies is for some of my cozy neighbors.

I was in the living room and the first dozen were cooking. SuddenlyI heard Ronan's forlorn cry coming from the kitchen. I couldn't imagine why he was so upset. I came around the corner to find this tragedy.

These cookies are almost worth that kind of a tantrum. Find the recipe here. I add chocolate chips to the batter becasue we can always use more chocolate, right?

And yes, Ronan got a cookie.

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Of course I've watched this a million times, and if you watch carefully, you can see he is trying to form the w sound for the word want when he is pointing at the oven. Very talented!
Nana

Shaunika said...

OMGosh! So sad in, of course, the cutest way! That video is adorable!

Anonymous said...

You inspired me Ronan! I have made 3 batches of these cookies since watching your video. You are right, they are totally worth crying for.
Stef T.