Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween Ronan was a bit of a play on words. He was Ro-Nan the Barbarian. You know, like Conan the Barbarian? Even though we pronounce it Ronan. For today it was Ro-Nan. I made his entire costume myself. It was an almost all no sew project. I came out great and it was super warm.
John was an evil goat man, thing....
I was a gypsy.

Madonna and Child.





Spencer and Chris came by to check out the Barbarian baby. Chris was a vampire 80's rocker and Spence was Batman.



Embarrassed.

Thrilled.

Stoic.

Over it.

Rhiannon came by a few days ago in costume with her new man Austin. Austin was Speed Racer and Rhiannon was a nerd. Though she did not need to dress up much.


I let Ronan have a few candy bars. He was covered in chocolate. He also had a great time just sorting through the candy.
It was a great year.

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Cute. Where is the black crepe?
Nana

Anonymous said...

AWWW! Very cute!
Stephanie Titone

Anonymous said...

I got your message last night, but I knew there would be fun pictures on the blog. Ronan looks adorable!! We missed you!

I was Mary Poppins this year. It was fun...
Aunt Hilary