Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Aunt Flo

Dear Aunt Flo,

I really do not have time for you to drop by right now. I wish I had a more polite way to decline your visit but I cannot thing of a way.

To be blunt you are a pain. Literally. In my lower abdomen to be exact.

I don't have time to act like a jerk. It takes to much reconcilliantion time, but there is just something about you that makes me want to bite off every head except for Ronan's.

You make me so tired. I just want to sleep.

Since you stopped visiting me a couple of years ago I have had very little sleep. Remember?

Hold the phone....

On second thought, you are welcome. Only once a month. Please make your stay a short as possible and bring me chocolate and pain killer.

Actually, I guess I should thank you for easing up on me a bit since that baby was born.

Oh who am I kidding. You may be an annoying house guest but you better keep coming for a while.

3 people had this to say...:

Violet said...

Dear Rachel's Aunt Flo,

You should be kind to my dear Rachel! She gives you a place to hang every once and while!

Maybe you could talk to My Aunt Flo and figure out what the heck she's doing...

Please say "Hi" to Rach for me, in the nicest way possible, of course.

Have a nice visit.

Xo,
Miss Violet

Kimi said...

HA!!

Shaunika said...

HOLY CRAP! YOU'RE HILLARIOUS!! Seriously, I'm crack'n up here! You need to move back to Oakley. I feel jipped that I never go to know you to hang out with you!...cuz you're so funny!