Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Pumpkins & Harleys


Today we went of to the Harley Davidson shop where we drooled over Choppers. We would love a bike. Ronan is all about giving loves to everybody and everything lately. He give loves to his Daddy and even to pumpkins.





We filled a wagon with pumpkins to take home. Ronan had a lot of fun and looked festive in his skeleton hoodie.
Here is a video of nothing much. Just a cute baby.


3 people had this to say...:

Meagan said...

If you don't bring that boy to see me I'll cut you. I'm a follower now. 19, we only need 1 more. Oh and don't think I don't know that you are going to need to rig the giveaway to not include family, I understand, but I joined anyways :)

Anonymous said...

Give me that baby! I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs! I want a love from him!!!
Nana

Sleepy O'Sleepy said...

This is adorable!