Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Sisters Wedding

Meme and G finally tied the knot. It was wonderful. A true DIY project of a wedding. We have too many talented family members and friends to resist DIY-ing it.
The bride was beautiful. The cake was beautiful (before it toppled over mid cut) and there was one groomsman in particular who was super hot. Mr. Dunston.
Daddy came home to California for the wedding and Ronan flipped for happiness. He knew exactly who Daddy was even after missing him for 2 months. He snuggled his Daddy constantly which left my arms free to do wedding stuff.
Here are a few pictures of our little family.
Ronan is currently obsessed with hanging upside down. He is constantly tossing his head back, to let us know that he wants to be flipped over. He looks like a little head banging rocker dude when he does it.
Just like his Daddy.








I got to play wedding photographer and I had a great time with it. I am still editing stacks of pictures. If you want to see them hop on over to http://www.rdunston.shutterfly.com







2 people had this to say...:

Candace said...

I've been wanting to see these pics. What a gorgeous wedding! The cake might just be my favorite part. Happy Summer!

Anonymous said...

It is so good to see these two sweeties together. I love them so much. And, I love the mommey so much, too. Love, Grandma