Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rock With You

Ronan is a new Elmo fan. So am I.

I always wondered what the draw was until I had to play single Momma this summer.


Thank you to Elmo, and the Gods at Sesame Street. They have blessed me with up to 45 precious minuets fuss free.


I said I would never plop my kid in front of a TV, but sometimes you just gotta if you want to get anything done.


Plus after a study came out that said it didn't seem to harm or help kids to watch TV I figure a bit here and there would be worth the trade off. Sanity.
So I have joined the ranks of Elmo fans.


Here is Ronan dancing to Elmo. He LOVES it! But I might just love it more.




2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends at school heard about this and gave me Elmopalooza the movie. So I have Elmo too Ronan. Come on over!
Nana

Anonymous said...

How cute!