Thursday, June 25, 2009

Facebook killed my Blog.

For those wondering where the heck we have been, it is the fault of Facebook. I post there and then forget about the blog sometimes. I am sorry. Blogging is being resumed. Hopefully every other day if not daily.....
More to come today. It is part of my blog repentance. Two today.

4 people had this to say...:

Violet said...

Rock on, lovely lady! I peek in here from time to time and see nothing new, so I was awesomely surprised to see TWO new posts! :D I miss you! I wish we could ahve spent more time together.

Merrill Family said...

Please do post i love reading your funny stories and thoughts! Enjoy Nana time lucky lady!

Anonymous said...

Get your ass back on here and POST!

Heather Reynoso said...

Patiently waiting for a new blog. Perhaps a Ronan birthday blog????