Monday, March 2, 2009

Learning Lots of New Things


Hi everybody. I have been a very busy guy lately. I am doing all kinds of fun new things with fun people. My Aunt Hillary and Uncle Karl came over to play with me a week ago, and it was a lot of fun. Aunt Hillary rocked me to sleep and played with me a bunch too. I think they are cool.


Why am I updating you all from the laundry basket? Well it is best place to hang out. I have a lot of fun in here.






Aunt Stink came over too the other day. She let me sit next to her while she did some homework.


She even let me help a little.


I have been reading books a lot too. They are my favorite toys. Well, besides my wooden kitchen spoon.


I have a lot of fun sitting in the rocking chair and reading.
I am also getting a ton of hair. It is usually hard to see because it is so blonde but you can see it right after I have had a bath and it is all standing up. It is curly.

Best of all, I think I have seen almost everything there is to see around the house now, and have started a habit of cuddling my Momma instead of looking around. Mom loves it. She can't get enough.








5 people had this to say...:

Candace said...

He just gets cuter! And he looks like he's got more personality too. Drama at GP. I'll have to send you an email.

Anonymous said...

We couldn't see Meg's hair until she was a year old. Maybe he will have her color.
Nana

Anonymous said...

Tell mommy you are glad we are not in Ewardian times. They only changed the cloth diapers every 3 or 4 days!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Ooops! Edwardian, not Ewardian. That's what I get for typing before I'm fully awake.
Nana

{amy k.} said...

Just linked over from a friend's blog... your little one is adorable!

This is a really random question- but you're not from northern Cali are you?