Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beego at the Park.


We have been dying to get the heck out of the house because we have major cabin fever. Today was one of the warmest we seem to have had in a while, and all the snow is almost gone from the ground, so we did some spring activities. We planted some more veggies in our indoor seed starter trays and then I took my little Beego to the park for the very first time ever in his life. He was pretty tired because it was close to nap time, but he had a nice time. Here are some pictures.








































































































3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I love you Beego. Tell Mommy to buy you a new spoon!
Nana

Anonymous said...

Amber (our youngest @ 5yrs) loves little baby Ronan. She has so much fun looking at the pictures. She liked the 2 teeth picture the most.

Anonymous said...

I think he looks like Meg as a baby in the smiling on the slide one. A friend at work said he had my eyes in that one. Rachel and I have similar eyes so...
Nana
p.s. he looks like John in the two teeth one.