Friday, February 20, 2009

A quick few for Nana....

Hey Nana, what's up? I heard you were hounding Momma for some pictures, so I thought I would do you a favor and pose for a few. But no video yet, Mom is too lazy.

Check out my chunky knees, and my favorite spoon. They look even more rolly in person, my knees I mean. I am storing fat for my huge burst of energy needed once I finally get the hang of crawling and stop pushing around with my knees while my face plows the floor.


This is my best friend Isabeau. She is stinky, but then again so am I sometimes.

Oh, and I really do like my cloth diapers. So does Isabeau. See how excited we are?


This is my SUPER excitement face. I do this crazy weird thing with my tongue.

I so happy you are coming to visit me soon!

I will show you how I can drum. I have been practicing you know.

Love,

Ronan

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see him. I'm coming baby.
Nana