Friday, January 30, 2009

A Preview for Lacey

I took some newborn photos of little Stokley this week.
Here is a quick preview for her Momma to check out.

Also, I have been getting lots of requests from friends back home in California for photo shoots.
I am happy to announce that I will be coming home at the beginning of this May with Rhiannon and Ronan in tow, and will be booking shoots during my stay. If you would like to set something up please leave a comment here or book on my web site at rdunston.com, where all pricing is also listed.
All shoots will be 15% off.









Also, I have started making these adorable tutus for my Etsy account, and they will be available for purchase very soon. I don't have any little girls, but I still have the urge to make frilly girly things.

1 people had this to say...:

Lacey said...

They are so perfect Rachel thank you so much I cant wait to get them all to show everyone. I have definetly recomended you to everyone. I appreciate this so much!!!