Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can feed myself, kind of.


Hey everybody. I just wanted you all to know that I am learning how to feed myself. I don't have the best aim and I get a lot of it on my face.
But sometimes I get lucky.





And that makes me happy.



My Shu Shu came to visit me from China, and he brought me this sweet outfit. Don't I look cool?






Thanks Andy and Shu Shu! I love you guys!
-Ronan




3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

The outfit is so cute! You have to get formal pictures by a cherry blossom tree! Also the thumbs up is hilarious! How on earth did you manage to get him to keep his hand like that?
Nana

Shannon said...

You're brave for letting him feed himself. I guess I need to give up some control and let Sara do that at some point.

Candace said...

Your posts are so fun to read. How did the photo shoot go? I really want to see some pics. I told you she's a really cute baby. Alright--peace out.