Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally! My dream come true!

I out-grew my Bumbo seat. By that point babies are supposed to be able to sit up on their own. I am an exception. I am a gigantic baby. I may not me able to sit up yet, but I was craving the next step regardless. And today, I got my dream! A high chair. When Mom puts me in here, I get REAL food. None of this sissy bottle stuff! I am so excited! I even wore my "I love Mommy" bib to thank her for my high chair and show how grateful I am.

Ohhh! Look at all this good stuff. Rice cereal, mashed peas and a bottle with apple juice added to keep me regular. That is why the milk looks a little separated. Don't worry, it's fresh.


I can hardly wait to eat it! I am happier that ever.


So come on, lets get down to business!



5 people had this to say...:

Becky Green said...

Oh that is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. What a good baby you have there. I'll have to come visit as soon as I get my car fixed and finals are over and all that jazz. Everybody could use a little more baby in their lives.

Lacey said...

Hey could I purchase the bumbo from ya if he dont fit in it anymroe?

Anonymous said...

He is such a delight, I can't wait to get my hands on him! Meg says I have to wrestle her and Jerad for time with him, but we all know the Nana card trumps all others!!
Nana

Anonymous said...

A couple of times in the video, he looked like Dad, it was just a glimpse of an expression. Ahh!
Nana

Meagan said...

I don't think so nana. I'm taking him home with me :)