Sunday, October 12, 2008

Nap Success!




Baby in a jacket from Great Grandma Merrill. He is so cute that I had to keep kissing him. Is he not the cutest thing ever in world? I think so, but I am partial.



More cuteness.


Here he is with the ever helpful Auntie Stink. She is a lifesaver and fab Auntie.


A sad face. I took the bottle away to burp him, and he was not done yet. He is not patient when it comes to his food.



Here he is enjoying his first real structured nap time in his crib. He loves that binkie! We had two terrible days of the "cry-it-out" method to get him to nap in his crib. I am glad that is over, it is SO hard, but he is much happier now having a predictable nap time.


This is Ronan having a nice chat with his Nana.


2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

The hood is the best!! The pout is just like his mom's! It is seriously an inheritance. I love the record of our conversation. It is just like having it all over again. I miss everyone, yes even the big people!
Love,
Nana

Candace said...

He's so stinkin cute! His outfits are absolutely adorable too. I love the polka-dot thing he's got going on.