Friday, September 19, 2008

Party at my Crib!

Here is a new video of our chatty little man.

Ronan has a new habit of sleeping from about 8:30pm-1:30am. It is great to get an entire five hours uninterrupted sleep! But when the bottle is done at 2:00 am, Ronan wants to party! Last night he partied in his crib until 3:00 am. He kept inviting me to the party by talking to me through his monitor, but I respectfully declined. So he happily partied with his mobile for an hour before falling asleep. I am glad he was satisfied by the mobile, and let me sleep through his party.

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fantastic! What a great little man!
Nana

Anonymous said...

hey Ronan the Barbarian i think i heard him say what up G in there? Way too cute!!

Love G

Anonymous said...

Sweet, bros. I want to grab his face and squish it lovingly. Show him my pic everyday and say, "Monkey."