Monday, July 14, 2008

We have a birthday.

We have been officially scheduled for a C-section this Saturday. I know, I tried to get it pushed back to at least Monday because I am a total chicken, but they said no way. So Saturday.
Yeah that is like, five days from now.

I am terrified, but I am also relieved. It means this thing really is going to come out, that I am going to get my ankles back, and get back to two chins instead of four.

All of you C-Section people should comment and tell me how wonderful it was, and how you didn't even feel the spinal block. Tell me that they gave you cupcakes and candy, and rubbed your feet. Lie to me if you must. It will help.

I still don't believe that there is a baby in there. And if there is, I can't see them sending it home with me.....

On another note:

If you have not seen the HBO series Flight of the Conchords, you MUST rent it. It is the damn funniest thing I have ever seen. I am glad I watched the entire season already because it is not something you would want to watch with a C-Section wound because of all the laughing it invokes.

You can rent it, but if I were you, I would just go out and buy it. It is so freaking funny. I have not seen anything this funny in YEARS.

0 people had this to say...: