Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Buisness Time

A little taste of the Conchords.....



I LOVE this one. You French speakers will espcially love it.

2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Rachel, way to go. One day left. It's been great watching you through your pregnancy and to think that tomorrow it will all be over. WOW!!! I really miss you at work. Things have changed so much since you left and it's only been two weeks. Patricia is on vacation today, Rossy's in Hurricane, and Patti got that infection again and called off, so it's just Lisa and me. P A R T Y!! Don't worry about tomorrow; it will be over before you know it and your little bundle will make you forget the entire last nine months. All my love to you, John and little baby boy. I'll talk to you soon.

Luv,
Robinski

Jessica said...

YAY!! It's Monday so I think your little boy has joined this world. YAY!! Congratulations RAch!! You are gonna be such a fun mom. I really miss hearing your cheery little voice on the phone everyday. I can't wait to see pictures of this little guy!!