Monday, May 19, 2008

Some Picture Updates

Mom is going to be a little irritated that there are no baby shower pictures on here. I grabbed the wrong memory card, so we are just going to have to settle for some random photos from over the last few weeks.





So here I am going green, with my fabric Target shopping totes. I actually use these every time I go to Target. It was weird at first because the Utah cashiers are not used to these like they are in California. I am glad to not waste so many garbage bags. Plus they are cute.





And yes, that is my super sexy double chin, that I have been blessed with, in all of its amped up pregnant glory. I am trying to get over it.....





John decided to set up the crib about a week ago, and of course the dogs were in the middle of it. They, like children, seemed to LOVE the box.


Here they are lounging. Max is getting fat, he is up to 80 pounds. I feel better knowing I am not the only one.


Here is the nursery, starting to take shape. Don't worry, I am not leaving that changing table next to the window, well unless I happen to get a really fussy baby. Just kidding Mom, geeze. It is moving to the other side of the room. Next to the solid wall.

Okay, now lets see how much I have grown. Here I am at 17 weeks. This is around the beginning of February. I remember thinking, "Wow, I actually look pregnant!" Yeah, well I didn't know how fast I would look HUGE!


So, here I am at 29 weeks, about two weeks ago. And would you believe me if I told you, I am already even bigger!? This shirt actually is making me look small.

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!
Mom