Thursday, February 28, 2008

Time for the fun part! Shopping!

Okay all of you experienced people. What is your number one life saving baby item? Please post a comment and let me know.
Also, what did you find as totally essential?
I have to get ready for this baby and I am stumped as to where to start!
If you know of any cool bedding or anything for boys, let me know where I can find that on the web too.
I am a little lost when it comes to boys, my family has always done girls.
Last night it occurred to me, that I am likely to get hosed more than once during diaper changes, and have to worry about not only a soar little umbilical cord wound, but circumcision care as well.
My poor little boy, get squeezed the heck out of on his way out, and being greeted by having two pieces of flesh chopped off first thing. So sad for his momma. I don't want to hear his sad little cries when they do it. :(
Also, people I need names! I am at a loss. I never REALLY thought I would be naming a boy.

2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Diaper Dekor/Genies are NOT over rated. You NEED one. Who wants to walk that diaper outside every time? They really do keep the smell contained and you can fit about 20 diapers in there before changing it out. I think you need one of those :)
Meg

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rachel B. I remember when I got a boy, I was dumbfounded-what the hell was I supposed to do with a boy??! Got through somehow...desitin, lots of desitin, diaper cream of the gods, but there's probably been something much better come along in the last 20 years.
Just think, little baseball caps and high tops....cute, cute, cute.
Auntie Hilary