Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a Boy!

Baby Pictures!
We have a baby boy in there and I am so excited. I will gel his hair and dress him up. It will be so fun!
They say I am 18 weeks and 4 days, but the baby measures at 21 weeks and 4 days! Yikes. He is a big one.
He is also so busy in there, we had a little trouble getting all the pictures we needed of him.
He is healthy and big and STRONG! He is always kicking the heck out of me.
A boy! Now the shopping begins.
By the way, this kid is causing me some major heartburn! I have never had it before, so I dind't know what was wrong with me for the longest time.
This baby better com out early or I am screwed.



















1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Aww the little baby! He doesn't look like a blob anymore. haha. Boys are fun, don't worry. Girls are over rated :) I like a little man, you can dress them up just as cute. Now the buying does begin. I could hardly contain myself at Babys R Us today.
Meg