Tuesday, February 12, 2008

First Offical Belly Rub By a Stranger.

Yesterday I decided I needed a plant. Something hearty, and lot likley to die. I went to Sun River Gardens, the most wonderful and cute garden store in the valley. They have everything, and they know everything.
As soon as I walked in this cute older lady cam almost running up to me, and asked how she could help me. I told her I needed an indestrucatble plant that I could abuse and it would survive.
She showed me like ten plants, and told me how to care for each one, then helped me pick out a sutable pot.
I couldn't figure out why she was so excited to help me. There were plently of other people there, and nobody was getting this kind of service but me.
Then she touched my stomach and said, "Your nesting, aren't you?"
For a second I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. I forgot that I was pregnant. Then I realized why she had been so helpful.
I thought I would hate it if people touched me, but it made this little lady so happy that it didn't bother me at all.
Well, I guess I am offically showing, if strangers are now helping me extra and trying to touch me.
So funny.
For my entire life I have had a belly button the depth of a black hole. I have never seen the back of it.
The other day I looke down and saw that it has suddenly become quite shallow, and a large area at the back is perfeclt visable. It looks like someone else's belly button! Not mine! Well at least now I can clean it out. :)
I also have stared to get that dark line on my stomache. Freaky.
I don't know about all of this.
Well at least I have a cool new house plant.

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

So when do we get to see a picture of you? I wanna see the little bump. I hope if you aren't putting them on here that you are at least taking a few so you can look at the progression later. I miss you and love you.
Meg