Friday, November 30, 2007

Something like a hangover.....

Today I went to visit Mr. T at work and while we were "talking" I noticed this horrible smell.

The cleaner had just installed a pungent Pina Colada scented air freshener in the work wash room. My gosh it was bad.

It made my chat with Mr. T far longer than necessary.

I found myself with toilet paper stuffed up each nostril, trying to pry the offending sent from the holder on the wall. No such luck.

I had to go and retrieve a tool from the shop, to unscrew the air freshener holder, and threw that sent stick in the outside garbage.

Hopefully nobody noticed my frantic project.

Wow, pina coladas made me barf.



Meanwhile, I am feeling like a bloated cow, and there is nothing I can do about it, because I am afraid to go to the gym and barf on a treadmill.

I am sure it only gets better.

0 people had this to say...: