Tuesday, August 14, 2007

New Things.

New car, new hair, new produce!
Wow! As you can see here we have a sweet used 2000 Hyundai Accent, with power nothing! But it is clean and it goes, so who cares? Not me. I have been driving a 1970 GMC truck for the last five years. This is an improvement by thirty years. That is a big jump in technology. I even have a CD player!
Also, we see my new hair cut. It is a little too short and dark for me, but we did that with the fact that my hair grows fast on prenatal vitamins, and my hair color always fades out fast as well. Less money at the hair salon, in exchange for about two weeks of not my favorite hair. Soon it will be the perfect color and length.
Lastly, we see my new vegetable crop. We had eight bell peppers, 24 Roma tomatoes, 12 Anaheim chilies, 3 Cayenne peppers, 2 zucchinis, and one regular tomato.
I am actually having to cook! Because I have all of these perishable ingredients!

3 people had this to say...:

Meagan said...

sweet car, even sweeter produce. Did your car really break or was that a stretch of the imagination to be anti-social? I hope it was the latter

Meagan said...

sweet car, even sweeter produce. Did your car really break or was that a stretch of the imagination to be anti-social? I hope it was the latter

Meagan said...

man i pressed it twice can you delete it? :(