Friday, October 2, 2009

We Have a Winner!

First of all, I want to say that I wish I could give an apron to everybody. You all had amazing reasons. Luckily I didn't have to be the one to choose. I plugged all of our entries into my account at Random.org and came up with our winner.

Drum roll please.......

Amy Noorlander!

Whoopee!

Amy, we are going to need to get shipping info and the apron of your choice picked out.

E-mail me at r_dunston@hotmail.com.

This was so freaking wonderful and fun that we have to do it again! Any takers? If nobody wants to offer a promo, I will just do what I do best. Surf Etsy and pick something I love. Buy some for me and then give some to you!

I love you, blog friends, so much!

I am currently getting my wood floors re-finished and my computer is all unplugged and gutted at the moment so you will have to hang on a day or two for another blog.

Thanks again for reading.
Congrats to Amy!

2 people had this to say...:

Amy said...

Hurray for me! Thanks so much Rachael! I'm going right now to the site to pick my apron. Love!

Jessica said...

oh poop! haha jk