Monday, October 19, 2009

Look at my Cute Kid!

We had a little spur of the moment photo shoot in some downtown Provo neighborhood today. The old parts of town have the best fall trees. I am determined to put a maple in my yard next spring.
The leaves were perfect and John is a pretty good photographer too!
Now, behold the cute-ness of our baby! We should make another one just like him!
Halloween shirt provided by Nana. Thanks Nana!
















6 people had this to say...:

Shaunika said...

OMGosh! Love the pictures! I love the nice weather here in CA, but I miss having seasons with things like awesome leaves!

Anonymous said...

Great colors, love this boy!
Nana

{amy k.} said...

oh my- cute, cute, and cute!!!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, oh, oh! Rachel, I looove these pictures! The leaves, the colors, the adorable baby and 2 fabulous people...it's all fabulous! Thanks for sharing these with us! =)

onthistimearound.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just showed these to one of my teacher friends. She says Ronan looks just like me, except for the bald head. She gave John credit for that! Ha!
Nana

Traci Fullerton said...

Adorable!