Friday, September 4, 2009

Ronan gets a Pumpkin

I am obsessed. Can you tell?

I took Ronan to Cook's Farm and Greenhouse today to get a freaky gourd for my living room.

Ronan has recently decided he can walk. He has been able for a while but only just developed the confidence to after a major "Momma hold me all the time, I'm independant and I don't know if I like it..." phase. Now he wants to walk everywhere. I let him walk around a lot, it just takes a super long time to get anywhere. We have to stop and point at ants, inspect fences and touch weeds. I have to admit that it is fun to notice these small things that I take for granted from my considerably higher vantage point.

Ronan was thrilled to discover hay and gourds. As well as the sloping side walk and curb.

He is wearing shorts in these pictures, they look like flood pants but that is only because this kid has short legs. And yes, his fly is down.

A very proud Ronan, running to Momma. That is his proud face. I think it is so funny.



And yes, I bought Halloween jammies yesterday and let him wear them today. Scoff if you wish, but we like it. Sorry about the picture quality, it is hard to take a photo of one's self.

2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Finally! I love his rosy cheeks, and stubby little legs. He takes after Nana in the leg department.
Nana

Violet said...

PUMPKINS! Halloween has officially started. :D

p.s. I want jammies like Ronan's!