Friday, September 18, 2009

Is this thing on?



I am not going to lie. I blog because I like the thought of people reading it. Why else would I blog? Not so I can read it myself, that would just be silly.

Granted, I do try an publish my blogs into a book yearly but that is just a bonus. Extra credit. A big "yes" check mark next to journaling.

But mostly I want to make other people laugh and keep friends and family updated on my kid, oh and John and I for those who still care. We don't blame you if you don't. We are all about the kid too.

This is partially selfish because I don't want to have to promise pictures and letters to a bunch of Ronan fans. I just post it here and if you want it, you can come and get it (rings farmhouse dinner bell).

But I do get kind of sad faced when I don't get any comments. I know it is lame of me. But comments make me feel like I didn't just send my photos and cheesy stories into a vast black blog hole.

So, I am going to copy my blog friend Marcy who copied her blog friend. I am going to offer a give away. Yes, free stuff. Don't tell John. He doesn't get it. But you dear blog reader, I know you get it.

There is a catch. Nothing is really free. You have to help me out.

I will do a give away when my followers list reaches 20. Just click on that little follow button at the top of the right hand column. When we get twenty people on there I will give up some free goods. And I don't give away crap. I like to think of myself as a good giver of things. Giving things to people has to be one of my all time favorite things to do.

So, pretty please click and be an outed blog follower. It will turn my frown up side down.

Love,
Rach

4 people had this to say...:

ellabella said...

I say hi! I check in everytime you post that you've blogged on facebook. It's nice to see how old friends are doing! Miss you two and am always sending you love.
- Lindsay (special forces forever)

Violet said...

For sure! You can do 20 followers, no problem! By the way, I adore you. :}

Anonymous said...

I'm here. I'm your biggest fan. Check several times a day if I think there is a chance. The videos are my absolute fav. You can count me for at least two people.
Nana

{amy k.} said...

you make me laugh! I enjoy seeing pictures of your cute baby and your fun halloween decor... sorry I don't always comment, I'll try to be better because I know it's nice to feel loved! :) haha I am now a follower!