Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cousins


This week I got the chance to hang out with my adorable little nieces and nephews. We had a lot of fun. Ronan was thrilled to have kids to play with and I managed to hold down the fort.

But I forgot to bring Ronan's "Sleepy Time Sesame Street" DVD. So, instead of have him freak out without his bedtime viewing of the DVD, we all piled into the van and went to grab it.

(Cute little Sara Kate peeking over her seat.)

Ronan was so happy to be sitting in between two cool dudes, and the girls we laughing at his silly noises of glee.


We picked up the DVD and some sippy cups. The boys had chicken nuggets and the girls wanted juice on the way home.



It was an adventure. I don't know how my dear Shannon does it with so many kids everyday. Huge pat on the back to Shannon. Whew.

0 people had this to say...: