Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Little Research

My sister, my baby and I went to a very old cemetery in Salt Lake this week. We happened upon it on our way through some historic neighborhoods we were checking out. It had to be at least two hundred years old.

As you can imagine, I nearly crapped my pants with glee when I saw it. It was huge and beautiful. I am talking huge. The biggest cemetery I have ever seen. It was like a movie.

We happened upon it around lunch time, so I pulled out a blanket and Ronan had a picnic lunch in a graveyard. Then he went for a crawl among the headstones.
I got loads of great ideas for my 2009 yard haunt while my sister cowered in the car.
I am so excited!
These are camera phone images so please forgive their low quality.

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I love the little vest on him. Now I have to make another one for him!
Nana