Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was traumatic to say the least. I was planning on cooking the meal myself but I was so tired. I was sleeping and snuggling my Mommy instead. Little did I know what lay in store for me.

When I woke up Mom tried to get me into the Thanksgiving spirit, and the Thanksgiving roasting pan. She was hoping for some laughing pictures of me being cute and funny in the pan. Sorry, but if somebody stuck you in a pan with a load of vegetables on Thanksgiving I doubt you would like it very much either.

This is me telling Mom that she is crossing the line into creepy land and she needs to get a hobby or something. Get me the heck out of this pan!


Here I am after the pan ordeal. See, I am still not happy. Now Mom is making me wear my turkey hat and I am not into it at this time.


Helllllooooo, still not into the hat Mom!

This is Auntie Stink and her boyfriend. He was not so into the hat either. Mom made him wear it anyway. Somebody has to break in the fresh meat.

Ahhh, and here is the Christmas tree. It is now officially Christmas time. We have a new child and dog proof tree since there will be toddlers in the house every Christmas for the next eight or so years.
Happy Thanksgiving. Hope yours was less traumatic than mine!
-Ronan






4 people had this to say...:

Violet said...

Ohhh! Is your tree from Michaels? I was looking at the SAME one yesterday!

Too bad Baby Ronan didn't wear the turkey hat in the roasting pan!

I can't believe how much Stink looks like Megan! Diferent, in her own Stink-ish way, but still so much like sisters!

Hope you had a great TG!

Merrill Family said...

Holy cow is that really a boyfriend! I was't ready for that one. I love the turkey hats but don't roast that cute baby just butter up his thighs and nibble a bit he is way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it all. Especially love Ronan shopping! Will there be hats at Christmas? Maybe a costumed play! Baby R. could be the director, much better than being in the roasting pan.
Nana

Jen said...

Oh heavens Rachel your baby is SOOO cute! I love your blog, you should come out and play sometime! Jennica