Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mellow Yellow

I have a new project passion. I did it once this week, and now I am hooked. I needed a little buffet table for an empty spot in my kitchen. So I kept my eyes peeled on sites like Craigslist, E-bay, and KSL.com. I looked for about a week.
I wanted an amazing table for a total steal.
And then I found it.
For $60.00 on Craigslist I got this beauty. It was at a local used furniture store just down the road.


(Jealous much?)



Then I worked my magic on it.




(How about now?)




Such a handy place to stash keys and get a last look at your hair before heading out the door.I decided to keep going with the yellow theme, and was loving the skull, so I went with more of that too.

Now who else do you know who can create such a sophisticated look, with skulls, guitar pics and concert tickets? And put them in the kitchen?

Oh what a can of spray paint can't do.

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Pretty sweet. You've definately got skills. My only question is
and what? The & sign on the counter. What is it refering to. haha. Just being obnoxious.
Love u.
meg