Friday, September 5, 2008

A Word from Ronan

If you can get past the annoying sounds I make, you will enjoy this clip of Ronan chatting from his favorite spot on the changing table.
For some reason he is the most talkative on the changing table. I think he is saying thank you for a clean bum. Some babies don't mind a dirty diaper at all, but Ronan will always let you know as soon as he is dirty. He will also thank you with a chat and a smile when he is all clean.
What a ham.

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

Only a Nana would play this three times in an hour, and still want more! Love it.
Nana

Anonymous said...

Oh my baby R. This is the most alert and talkative I've seen him. He waited until I left :( He does love his changing table. Give him a kiss from Aunt Meme.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is at 00:17 when he says "oh". I keep watching it over and over. What a sweet baby. Meg