Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Week 12

The baby is the size of a pacifier right now, and I am in my last week of the first trimester. I am popping out too!

This week baby is getting the final touches on tiny finger and toe nails. He spends his time stretching his cute new little arms and legs. I wont feel any of his dance moves for a few more weeks.

The other day I could have sworn that I felt some fluttering in there, but it was probably gas. Sexy.

This is the first time in my life when I don't give a rat's arse what I weigh. I don't check. I don't care. It rocks.

I don't hold in my gut at more. I want people to see my gut. Plus, I couldn't hold it in if I wanted to.

Last night Hubby, bless him, woke me up at 1:00am. Usually I would murder him for disrupting my sleep, but then her whispered "Cheese fries" in my ear, and I was a most agreeable preggo lady. What a nice man, to wake me up when he knows I start to get hungry with a lovely snack!
The morning barfs are gone and the cravings are here.

Almost every night, or time I go to sleep, I have one last dream before I wake up. It is always about some delicious snack. When I wake up, I have to find it.

The other night I wanted Domino's pizza, specifically that brand, with refried beans smothered on top. Sound sick? Not to this psycho lady. Ummmm!

Yesterday I used my psycho preggo lady attitude to get some help with the appliance delivery crew at Lowe's. They were jerking us around about delivery dates for appliances.

John told them, " Look, my wife is pregnant and kinda wacky right now. I really hope we can work this out between us, because I don't think you are going to want to talk to her if she doesn't get those appliances, and she WILL call."

They didn't listen and so I did call. I opened with,"Yes, can you connect me with someone who will crack the whip on your delivery crew? They are jerking me around about getting appliances I bought in NOVEMBER!"

The man on the other end of the line said, "Is this Mrs. Dunston?"

"Yes, and I am a psycho regnant lady, who wants her dishwasher TODAY. Please."

Needless to say I got the install date moved up quite a bit. This is great.

0 people had this to say...: