Thursday, May 31, 2007

Blogs are Interactive!

Hey there everybody, or maybe nobody...
You know I am really not sure if I am developing the avid readers I had hoped for.

What's that you say? I have had this blog only about a week? What did I expect?
Well that is all fine and dandy, but I want you all (pretending that I actually have one or two readers) to know that this blog is INTERACTIVE! Yes, that's right. You can post things on here too!

For example, lets say that my blog entry was so funny you just feel like you HAVE to comment on it. Go to the bottom of said funny entry and click where it usually says "0 comments", write something to me about what you read, and that sad little "0 comments" will turn into "1 comment", thus turning my frown upside down.

Remember nobody likes a frowny face, so change mine for a smile. Make the world a better place by commenting all the while.

Lets give it a try.

People at work tell me that I look like Anna Paquin. You know her, she plays Rouge on all the X-Men movies. I find it kind of nice to be compared to my second favorite comic book character's living incarnation.

Let me know if you agree with my co-workers by leaving me a comment!


Oh, and in case you were wondering who my FIRST favorite comic book character is, well it would have to be Catwoman. She is so cool, and Batman is super hot so you can't go wrong.

1 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

You freaked me out cause I scrolled down but not quite far enough to see the names on the bottom and I thought you died your hair more and that was you. sheesh. It is like how they say everyone has their twin somewhere. I think she's yours.No joke you are almost identical.