Monday, July 27, 2009

Using the Cute One to Get My Way

I am going to exploit my child. That's right, you heard me. Child exploitation.
My high chair is busted. I can't get the dang tray off and it is under warranty. The company wants a picture of my high chair sent in with the warranty request.

They didn't say my adorable baby couldn't be in it.

Do you think this cute face will help get me a new high chair? It certainly cant hurt my chances.

He was throwing a bit of a temper tantrum but as soon as he saw the camera he put on his poser face. What a ham.

Yum, bananas and grapes.

2 people had this to say...:

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHA, nice job rach.

Anonymous said...

Tell the high chair folks it gets a little difficult when you need to change a diaper and the poor baby is stuck in the chair...and it makes going places a little tricky too....but chin up, he is a quarter British!
Hilary