Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cooks Family Farm and Greenhouse.

Ronan and I went to my favorite greenhouse today to stock up on Spring vegetable plants. We had a lot of fun and took a LOT of pictures. Ronan was so busy checking out all the new sights he didn't give me and my camera the time of day. Which is unusual for him. He loves to pose for the camera.


Ronan likes to read Batman comics in the car.





























Ronan's paparazzi shot. No pictures please.










































Ronan really enjoyed the screws in the little red wagon. He would not look away from them no matter what I did.





Eyeing the veggies. "Am I gonna have to eat that broccoli Mom?"
Ronan's dirty socks after our adventure.


































In other news; Ronan got new shoes and he has mad scientist hair.

2 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

What a funny cute little man!
Nana

By the way make a flyer for me to put out at work.

Anonymous said...

Dear Ronan,
So sorry that the bubble machine scared you. Blame that wicked ole Easter Bunny! I will definately send him a moldy carrot!
Love,
Nana