Friday, February 6, 2009

We have a belly sleeper!




Ronan's crazy sideways sleeping was just him attempting to get on to his tummy to sleep. He loves it just like his Momma. Sometimes he will wake up a little freaked out, but he mostly enjoys the new point of view. It was so funny the first time I came in his room and saw his big bald head looking around above the bumper pads. I was really surprised. Ronan has never really like being on his tummy.



He is getting super close to crawling and we are battening down the hatches, covering every electrical outlet, adding those damn annoying cupboard closers and putting baby gates up on the staircases. I can't believe he is going to be mobile. I am betting I will have a little crawler within thin next two weeks.



Time really does go by so fast.

0 people had this to say...: