Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hate to break it to the world but.....

I think Ronan looks way more like me.
I know everyone thinks that he is the spitting image of his Daddy, but I beg to differ. It is just easier for people to see the similarities in him and his dad. They both have bald round heads, but if you look at these pictures maybe you will see my point.


Here I am, and here is little Ronan. He is just a little rounder in the checks.Those are my eyes, my chin, even my mouth, and maybe my nose.


Want to draw a better comparison? Here are a couple pictures of baby John.




There is a lot more of me in there than you all though, right?

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't touch this with a twelve ahd a half foot pole! Love, Grandma

Anonymous said...

All three of you have cute baby pictures!! I will wait and give my vote when Ronan turns a year old.

Candace said...

Yes, I totally agree with you. But he still looks like John somewhat. I think it's the shape of his head maybe? Either way, he's a cutey!