Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Promises, Jethro Tull, Ghost and Procreation.

Okay, I lied last time I committed to blogging religiously.

I am sorry to all three of my fans, who have no doubt given up on my posts and are wallowing in blog deprived misery at this very moment.

Wallow no more.

I re-commit.



So, I went to the sweetest concert of my life last night. Jethro Tull.

Yes, they are not dead yet.



I must say that it is now up there in the number one spot of all concerts I have been to. And I have been to a lot.



Ian Anderson is so funny and British. I got his off colour British humor above all other Utah audience members, laughing loudly alone at his jokes in otherwise confused silence several times during the show. Maybe it is my appreciation of speech peppered with British cuss words and jokes that gave me the advantage over my fellow audience members. Thanks Nana Poppet, not that YOU cuss by standards of American culture, but certainly British. Because you can get away with it here. Don't be embarrassed. Be proud.



Ah. It is Wednesday. My favorite day of the week. Not because it is "hump" day, but because my very favorite show is on tonight, four episodes in a row.It is on the SciFi channel, and it is called Ghost Hunters. My other favorite is on the Travel channel and is called Most Haunted.

I have not been an enthusiast of these programs only during the month of October. It is a year round obsession of mine. A team of people investigate haunting on both shows. It scares the crap out of me. But I love it.



Yesterday I was informed that my aunt is expecting her fifth child. Brave brave woman. She and I will probably be preggo at the same time if all goes well. Although nobody believes that one until they see it!

3 people had this to say...:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ about the best show. THE best show on tv right now is on Mondays. Rhiannon and I die laughing as we watch The Big Bang Theory. Check it out!!! And yes, I had almost given up on the blog!!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!
ghost hunters AND most haunted are two of my favorite shows too! don't you love the crazy psycic guy!?
unfortunately i don't get the travel channel year 'round, and i only just discovered the most haunted show this morning on the halloween "on demand" special. i will be sad to see it go.

btw, this is Rhiannon
:)

Anonymous said...

Great work.